Kate's Reviews > King of the Perverts

King of the Perverts by Steve  Lowe

1914270
Jun 20, 2012

bookshelves: bizarro, e-books
Recommended for: Those with dirty minds and a wicked sense of humor
Read from June 05 to 20, 2012 — I own a copy

Steve Lowe has done it again folks! This book was wildly inappropriate, original, and bleeping hilarious!

I don't want to give too much away, for those of you who have not read it and would want to, but I feel a little bit of plot summary is in order. The premise of this one is a reality TV game show in which ten contestants compete in a sexcathalon for the million dollar prize. It starts off innocently enough with a golden shower, and then literally goes down hill from there.

My favorite part was the alligator f**k house. I have never laughed so hard and did you know that coffee (even iced coffee) hurts when coming out your nose? I then had to share this part with all of my friends and they too thought it was hysterical.

Also, my favorite character was Mongo, Dennis's filmographer. He's of a dubious Russian/Checz descent, has a creepy smile, and adds a lot of humor to the situations Dennis finds himself in. Oh, and Pauline (how could I forget about her) she's my favorite female character. If you read the book, you'll find out why.

Steve, if you're cool with it, my musical friends and I would like to write the theme song to this book. We don't have anything concrete yet, but we're working on it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King of the Perverts.

06/12/2012 page 30
25.0% "Dennis was just there, in a very non-threatening sort of way, like discount store corn chips. They weren't Fritos, but they were sort of like Fritos, just lacking in things like, you know, flavor and texture. That was Dennis, the human equivalent of dollar store snack food."
show 1 hidden update…

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-4 of 4) </span> <span class="smallText">(4 new)</span>

message 1: by Dan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dan Schwent Damn it, Kate! Now I have to give Steve Lowe more of my money...

Kate Absolutely! It's well worth it. Plus, you get a lot of bang for your buck (pun totally intended).

message 3: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Holy shit, Kate, yes! A hundred times yes! I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!

Also, nice job helping separate Dan from his cash. /highfive/

Kate Happy to help out where I can :)