Zytel's Reviews > Life As I Blow It: Tales Of Love, Life & Sex . . . Not Necessarily In That Order

Life As I Blow It by Sarah Colonna

8202188
Jun 22, 12

Read from June 20 to 22, 2012

i've read good reviews about this book so i downloaded it on my kindle. i eventually had a hard time putting it down as soon as i started it. it's very funny, honest, witty and straightforward. i especially liked the part when she received a poem from his first boyfriend. it's hilarious! lmao! i found myself laughing alone in my bedroom while i was reading the whole book. i've been reading a series of romance novels before this, so this book surely gave me a fresh start. although there are parts which i didn't know where the author was heading to or what she's trying to point out. there are times in our lives when we feel like we've almost hit rock bottom or that no matter how hard we try, life still fails to reciprocate. this book is perfect when you're at those times. it's not a self-help book. it won't even give you tips on how to live a better life. it'll rather help you accept the fact that everyone, even a los angeles girl like Sarah Colonna, can blow up their lives but still find hope. that's just life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life As I Blow It.

Quotes Zytel Liked