Traci's Reviews > How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Jun 08, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read from June 05 to 08, 2012

Yes, I read a fluffy sparkly vampire paranormal romance. Well, actually no sparklies. But they did drink artificial blood. Okay, it started fun. A vampire business man who created and marketed the before mentioned artificial blood tries out a new product. A life sized human mechanical doll that can give the sensation of drinking from the source without hurting an actual human. But the plastic skin is too tough, he gets a little to...um excited, and his tooth breaks. Needing to find an all night dentist or lose his tooth forever he meets our heroine who is in the witness protection program and...well if you know anything about these kind of books you know he'll have to protect her.
I really liked the lightness and humor of the first chapters. But then things got bogged down in seriousness and I lost my interest. It's like the author wanted the best of all paranormal romance and couldn't pick one theme.
I recommend it to fans of more humorous, and naughty, vampire love stories. And to fans of Lynsay Sands.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire.