Amber at Fall Into Books's Reviews > Elemental

Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer

Jun 05, 2012

Read from June 05 to 06, 2012

It was only 50 pages, so this review will be short. However, Kemmerer's writing blew me away, so I had to say something about this.

Elemental is a wonderful introduction to the elemental world that Kemmerer has created for her Elementals series. I know, a lot of "elemental"s in that sentence, but that's okay. Anyway, this series allows the reader to get to know a little bit about Michael and what, exactly is at stake if any of the brothers mess up. It gives a starting point to all the hate that is present in Storm, and it illustrates why Michael is the way he is. It ends on a huge cliffhanger, but that's because it almost serves as an extended prequel to Storm. Also, the US print copy of Storm has this novella included, so you can read it if you buy Storm (which I also recommend... review to come). If you have the e-book of storm, prefer an e-copy, or live in another country, then this novella is well worth the $0.99.

I'd recommend this novella to anyone who loves a good, light read.You'll be enthralled with the world that Kemmerer has created, and you will run out and buy Storm as soon as you've finished this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elemental.