Allana Kephart's Reviews > Intangible

Aug 03, 12

bookshelves: favorites, my-heart-stopped, kindle
Recommended to Allana by: Melissa Simmons
Read from June 12 to 19, 2012, read count: 1

I think I owe Mel one heck of a hug for raving about this book so much that it got my attention, because I probably wouldn't have gotten my hands on it had she not been promoting it so much-- I wouldn't have even known it existed, probably. And that's just too sad a thought to even consider.

Intangible captured my attention in the very first chapter, and didn't let go until the very end, and if I'm being honest, it still hasn't lost my curiosity. There isn't a dull moment throughout the entirety of the novel, and it leaves you shaking and biting your nails wondering what will happen next.

The characters are all very well developed, just like the plot, and each and every one of them has their own purpose, and since it isn't in the first-person, you, the reader, knows exactly what's going on. We are all sitting around a time bomb with a broken clock just waiting, wondering if it is gonna go off now, or the next chapter. Or, hopefully, before someone comes into your place of work and decides to strike up a conversation with you. *aherm*

My one and only complaint isn't even a complaint at all. It's me whining. WHY didn't I wait for book two to be out? Why? The cliffhanger Meyers left us with is enough to drive me buggy. Straight-jacket buggy. That might be pushing it, I suppose... But still. I cannot wait to read the next installment! Meyers is an author to watch!

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intangible.