Jennifer Wright's Reviews > Callie's Heart

Callie's Heart by Kathleen Ball

Jun 04, 12

Callie’s Heart is a romance novel written by author Kathleen Ball. I really enjoyed the storyline in this novel. I read it all in one sitting once I got to about the third chapter.
Callie is a woman who I found to be emotional, but hard to dislike. She has been in love with the same older man since she was young. She was married to this man through a business deal to save their land while Callie went to college.
Garrett, the man she loves, has worked the land at the ranch while she was away. When she returns home she thinks that he has been sleeping with the housekeeper, but then the house keeper is murdered and their lives suddenly begin a tailspin of mysteries to solve and danger at every turn. Neither Callie nor Garrett know who to trust and they need to put their relationship issues aside to save the ranch and their lives.
I found this book to be a nice read. Romance isn’t ever my first choice for reading, but when I do read it I’m happy when there is a good mystery involved. I seriously did not know who had done it until it was revealed. Every single time I thought it was over, there was more to be read, the pages just kept turning.
If you like mystery and romance, this is a great story, so I do recommend it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Callie's Heart.