Suzan's Reviews > The Willow

The Willow by Stacey Kennedy

F 50x66
Jun 05, 12

Recommended to Suzan by: awesomesauce book club
Recommended for: Fans of paranormal Romance
Read from June 03 to 04, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I enjoyed this, it was quite fast-paced and I loved the pretty much instant attraction between Nexi and Kyden! Those two have to be soul mates! I also love the concept of soul sisters, kinda like what my best friend would call Kindred spirits but more intense as (like the term suggests!) it's a soul deep connection that binds them as friends and links them emotionally! Nexi faced a lot of heartache in this, in fact it opens with her trying to kill herself because she lost her adopted parents to a car crash and without them felt she didn't belong in the world as they were her only anchor. As it turns out she didn't belong in that world, she belonged in the otherworld but now she's found where she belongs and who her biological family are, the book is really about her accepting that and gaining some understanding of who she is and her abilities as well as defending against the one responsible for the death of her birth mother years before and the reason why she was sent to 'earthworld'. It was funny as well cause Nexi is definetly outspoken and the others she encounters are not all that used to be spoken to in the way she speaks to them! A good read and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Willow.