Liv Chanin's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Jun 04, 12

Read on June 04, 2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Susan I am trying to my hardest to finish this book because I started it...but reading it makes me feel like plunging screwdrivers into my eyes.

Silent_count Dammit Liv! This blasted site wont let me 'like' your review. It's the perfect review - tells you everything you need to know about this book, yet one could hardly fault it for not being concise.

message 3: by Liv (new) - rated it 1 star

Liv Chanin Silent_count wrote: "Dammit Liv! This blasted site wont let me 'like' your review. It's the perfect review - tells you everything you need to know about this book, yet one could hardly fault it for not being concise."

I was too exhausted from all of the "oh mys" and the "inner goddess" to write anything. Well, right now I'm "pressing my mouth into a hard line" and "peeking" at my computer to type this.

message 4: by Liv (new) - rated it 1 star

Liv Chanin Susan wrote: "I am trying to my hardest to finish this book because I started it...but reading it makes me feel like plunging screwdrivers into my eyes."

Ditto. As librarians, I think we should be afraid...very afraid...that people are actually going to mistake this for good writing. To top it off, the smutty parts weren't even all that exciting.