Beverly's Reviews > Vampire Vacation

7202775
Jun 06, 12

bookshelves: want-to-read-again
Read on June 06, 2012

Vampire Vacation - This has to be one of the most attention getting books I have read in a long time. The last author to have this effect on me was Laurell K Hamilton. Having said that; the characters in this book are well rounded to the point that I can almost see them. I feel as if I want to vacation at this resort as CJ Ellisson has made this place come alive in my mind. I was not able to put the book down for very long before wanting to continue reading again. And the ending of the book is not an ending in the usual sense.... this story ends but leaves you hungry for the next one! Not many authors are able to write a series that leaves you wanting to start the next book at the exact moment you finish the current book. Yes, there is explicit sex in the book, but it does not detract from the storyline, but serves to fill out the characters and make them fit into todays timeline. All in all, this was an excellent book and is on my list of books I want to read again. It deserves 5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Vacation.