Adriana's Reviews > Echo of an Earth Angel

Echo of an Earth Angel by Sarah M. Ross

Jun 10, 12

bookshelves: arc-s
Read from June 04 to 10, 2012

I had the blessing of getting this as an eArc from the author.

After a tragic shooting that took the lives of Tessa's parents, and almost killed her after she was shot in the head saving someone else's life, Tessa is finally home but there are alot of things she does not remember, sections of her memory are gone. Then strange things start happening and a mysterious guy named David suddenly pops into her life and tells her he can explain everything that is happening to her.

David is a fallen angel and all he wants to do is heal people, but he didnt like the fact that he could only heal certain people and let others suffer so he defied God and went Rouge.

Then there is Nico the hunter who is here to take David back for punishment but i liked the story involving him and Morgan (Tessa's bestfriend).

Sarah M Ross made you feel everything that the characters were feeling especially Tessa.

All i can say is wow what an ending and i cannot wait for the next one!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echo of an Earth Angel.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Sylvia Did you get a copy of this from the author..she messaged us on fb and asked if we could read it for her...Brooke and Marni and myself got one..

Adriana no oohh damm im going to do that

Sylvia good she sent it to me today .. hopefully it's not too late !!

Adriana yeah i just msged her lets see if she sends it if not ill wait LOL

Sylvia I'm sure she will :)