Joie 's Reviews > Night Play

Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon

4319360
Jun 08, 12

Read in June, 2012

I loved this book it was engaging, romantic, and Vane is a man any girl would kill to have. I loved the relationship he shared with his brother and sister. Bride on the other was like a double edged sword for me. She was so insecure she came off as plum crazy. Once again we have another female who hates herself so much that she has to punish herself and him because she has no self esteem and insteed of looking within for the reason for her lack of self confidence she spends the majority of the time blaming the ex Taylor. At one point because she thought Vane was too good to be true she accused him of being a psycho killer and want to know why he didn't want to be with someone that was beautiful (talk about self hate). Anyway she did have some redeeming traits and in the end I found myself happy it worked out for them but again it was because Vane deserved happiness not because I cared for Bride in any shape or form. Anyway read the book it's worth it. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll even get all hot and bothered.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Play.