Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Lily of the Springs

Lily of the Springs by Carole Bellacera

Jul 25, 2015

Recommended to Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book by: Taryn Cellucci

HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommended!!! I started this in the morning and finished by the evening. It's that effin good!

Every now and then when I read a story I like to put myself in the shoes of the lead lady character. While reading this I felt the love, the betrayals, the losses and the victory of Lily Rae.

There's so much to say about this story but I can't bring myself to give anything away.

I will say this...I wanted to root for Jake but in the end he remained the ultimate bad boy. :(

*side note* Thank you Taryn Cellucci for the wonderful review on this story that got me getting to read this.
14 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lily of the Springs.

Taryn at My Secret Romance Ultimate bad boy is right! Thanks for the compliment and reading this book. :) I act like it's my book. LOL I'm just really happy you loved it.

message 2: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla Love your enthusiasm Amanda! Taryn did do an outstanding job on her review for this book!

Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦ Looks like a great book!!!