Tina's Reviews > Santana's Discovery

Santana's Discovery by Lynn Hagen

Jun 03, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-twolipsrevies-com

Santana is abused by Flip, a small town hick who had talked him into joining a radical group to wipe out werewolves. Santana is rapidly regretting his decision to join the group. After discovering humans had killed his parents and not werewolves, like he had previously thought, killed his parents, Santana could not bring himself to tell the group about the werewolves living in the town of Mystery.

Isaac is walking in the woods when he spots the naked human who has been left tied to a tree. Isaac frees him and brings him to his house. Santana doesn’t trust Isaac or the other wolves but then he starts to have feelings for Isaac and things become very complicated.
Santana’s Discovery by Lynn Hagen is the second book in the Shifters of Mystery series and also has the fun, sweet vibe the first book had. Isaac is a strong Alpha and is very loving. His ability to forgive his mate is really amazing, and his protective instincts are sharp and strong.

Santana has had a lot of shocks in his life but he manages to turn things around and make more out of himself. I like how he defends himself and does what is right even though it’s not the easy road to take. It makes me really admire him. I think the message I am taking away from this story is to believe things only when you know all of the facts. Santana thought he knew the entire story but he only knew what he was allowed to know, the truth was a far different story. I like the love and camaraderie in Ms. Hagen’s stories and want to read more about the town of Mystery in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Santana's Discovery.