Richard Derus's Reviews > The Annotated H.P. Lovecraft

The Annotated H.P. Lovecraft by H.P. Lovecraft

3920693
Oct 29, 2012

Read from June 03 to October 29, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Annotated H.P. Lovecraft.

message 1: by Henry (new)

Henry Avila H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness is very enjoyable book,Richard.

message 2: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Derus I'm wending my way through slowly. A little goes a long way.

message 3: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan I need to get into some Lovecraft!

Linda (Miss Greedybooks) I did like reading Lovecraft but the last time I read any I did not go into the basement for a couple of days until laundry demanded it of me - then i was very aware...

message 5: by Genine (new)

Genine Franklin-Clark Believe it or not, I read H.P. Lovecraft at the ripe old age of 10! My mom and dad did not censor my reading, and it's astonishing what I read. I loved Lovecraft's stories.

message 6: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Derus I might've liked them better at 10.

message 7: by Genine (new)

Genine Franklin-Clark Well, during the day . . .

message 8: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Derus Heh. Point taken.

David Acevedo I read this but I'm biased, as I love Lovecraft. I think you'll like it. Happy reading, sire.

message 10: by Franky (new)

Franky I keep running by Lovecraft's books at Barnes and Noble. I'm going to have to read this one of these days.

message 11: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Derus This one's a good starting point, Franky.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

message 13: by Richard (new) - added it

Richard Derus Maggie wrote: "I found The Tales of H.P. Lovecraft on my shelf, and will be reading it during October. Wheeeee"

*Perfect* Halloween reading!