Tabby - Shattered Hearts Reviews's Reviews > Visions of Chains

liked it
bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in June, 2012

Original Review Can be Found - here

With this being the third book, I pretty much knew what to expect from this author. I am pleased to announce that, while I still hold the first two a little closer to my heart, this one was pretty awesome too!

Deidre is one strong heroine. I love me some Alpha females. Here she is on a rebellious streak against everyone who is out to "use" her. She has a strong will and one big heart. She is hell bent on saving witches from camps where they are to be killed for, get this, BEING WITCHES. You would think her mother, the President of the US, would be of some assistance right? No go on that Charlie Brown.

Finn just happens to be the missing piece to Deidre, in all senses of the meaning. He is her destined mate and is the only one who can help her unlock her true powers. After waiting & waiting for about 800 years, I am thinking he is well past ready. We watch as the two of them build on her powers. With the memories of her past lives, & the realization that there is one missing piece to this entire puzzle, time is running out. Deidre calls on everything within her to help them fight the evil that is after them.

My favorite part of this read? Watching the two of them find each other again. This smoking hot warrior has been patiently waiting for his mate. The relationship that these two build was a joy to read about! My heartstrings were most defiantly pulled :) Hastings sure knows how to write her men!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Visions of Chains.