Elisha Ruzgal's Reviews > Vortex

Vortex by Julie Cross

Jul 19, 13

bookshelves: need-to-buy-this, recommended
Read on January 17, 2013

Okay, I do believe this, even if you try and go back to the past and live there to prevent things from happening, fate will still have their way with things and let them happen. Although it will happen differently, it will STILL happen.

So what I'm saying is, even if Jackson tries to go back to that day (and make it his home base) and decides not to cross paths with Holly, I believe that someday, they will meet and he would drag her into his mess anyway.

Although most questions that popped up in the first book have been answered anyway, there are still more questions that need answering. Like Emily and the mystery around her (I first thought she was Courtney in contacts, to be quite honest. As if Courtney had time traveled back then and kept it a secret. Then I thought she was Jackson and Holly's future daughter, ugh).

~

Jan 17

Christ. That was a lot to take in. Jackson has gone through a lot of shit. Why...why would people try and mess with time? Motherfugger! Gosh. I was right about the Holly thing. She's still in the mess.

And whatdafak, there were these awesome characters and they died? I just...I can't... They were awesome. They didn't deserve it...

And I don't really think it's just me who thinks that Jackson's really, really in love with Holly. Extreme sacrifice for her. Jackson's an amazing male lead. He's emotional, but it doesn't make him feminine. It's just, he cares and he loves and it's real.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vortex.

07/17/2013 marked as: to-read