Jennifer 's Reviews > Snapshot

Snapshot by Angie Stanton

Jun 13, 12

bookshelves: books-i-want-to-re-read, jennifer-s-favorite-books, books-about-musicians, high-school-romance
Read from June 12 to 13, 2012

Well Angie did it again.....I thought this book was just as wonderful as the first Jamieson book. I Loved Adam, I kept forgetting that he was only 16, I thought this book was well written. It flowed well. I didn't think this one was as an emotional read as Rock and a Hard Place ( I cried like a baby throughout that book) This one I laughed and felt the love, but I didn't think Marti's story was as gut wrenching as Libby's was. Not to say that both girls didn't go through a lot of hardship. Anyways I think I am babbling, but the point is if you liked Rock and a Hard Place then you definitely need to read Snapshot!!!!!! I do like that Peter and Libby are also in this book. I do have to say though, I really don't like Garrett, he really is an arse:( Hopefully if he gets his own book his attitude and personality will change A LOT!!

Definitely A MUST READ!!!!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snapshot.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angie Stanton Jennifer,
Thank you for the awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. Would you consider posting it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble?
And I agree with you, Garrett is an arse!
~Angie

Jennifer I would love to post it to Amazon. I do have to say that I thought it was cool you had Marti from Madison. I live there and it was cool seeing my city in a book that I Loved:)

Angie Stanton Posting to Amazon would be great! Thanks!

Yes, I love Madison! I hold it dear to my heart. Have you read Dream Chaser? It is set in Madison and mentions quite a few places there.

Jennifer I have not read Dream Chaser yet but I do have it downloaded to my kindle...I just have some other books to get through first. Now that I know it is in Madison I think I will have to move it to the top of the list:) Can't wait to read it.

Angie Stanton Let me know what you think.