Laura's Reviews > Trust Me

Trust Me by Rachel Hawthorne

Jun 03, 2012

Read in June, 2012

With a series titled, First Kisses, readers pretty much know where this story is headed. Haha….But for me it is the fun, flirty, suspense before the kiss that makes it special. Rachel Hawthorne captures that “does-she-like-me-will-he-kiss-me” flutter in your belly perfectly! :D

We meet Jessica (Jess) and Sean at summer camp counselor training week. Woods, camp fires, crafts, hiking, truth or dare games, and rivalries. Can Jess and Sean learn to put past tensions, practical jokes, and hurt feelings aside long enough to truly see each other, work together, and even trust each other?

Ms. Hawthorne creates two strong, likeable characters that will capture your heart with compassion and laughter. Combine Jessica’s competitive nature and Sean’s laid-back, troublemaker history, you get cute, blushing, tug at your heart chemistry with fun mishaps and adventure around the campfire! These two truly light up the pages with sweetness. :)

”We were quiet for a couple of seconds. I was amazed at how loud quiet could sound. And how much I liked looking into Sean’s eyes. And holding his hands.”

Jess and Sean’s tale will warm your heart with a light, fun, flirty romance and wonderful messages about trusting yourself and others. I am still smiling and glowing from the adorableness!

I would recommend this cute, quick read for young readers in a heartbeat.
Trust me! ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust Me.

Laura Thanks, Sam! Hawthorne writes the cutest stories! Never fails to make me smile! :)

message 2: by Eunice (new)

Eunice Great review, Laura! This sounds like a fluffy and sweet read. Glad to know you loved it. :)

message 3: by Cara (new)

Cara Cuteness overload! Love it:)

message 4: by Jasprit (new)

Jasprit This sounds like a super cute read Laura! Wonderful review! :)

Laura Thank you, Ladies! Yes—cute is the word here for sure! I adore Hawthorne. I just wish she had more books. I believe I read them all. :( I might have to go give her a push for more adorableness. :)