Haley's Reviews > Dane

Dane by Liliana Hart
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
1420459
's review
Jun 02, 12

Read on June 02, 2012

This book should not be classified as romance. It should be classified as "sex" with a little but of "explosive temper" and completely "worthless" piece of writing. There is no point to this story! (It makes me furious!) 99% of this book was fluff and sex and the other 1% was wasted.

Ok...*takes a breath*...I will not get anymore free books with naked men on the covers. I asked for this. But still, I didn't read 90% of it because it was pointless, very explicit sex.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dane.
Sign In »

No comments have been added yet.