Schooley's Reviews > Fudge-a-Mania

Fudge-a-Mania by Judy Blume

U_50x66
Oct 02, 08

Fudge-A-Mania is a good book written by the most famous Judy Blume. In this story this kid named Peter finds out that he is going on a vacation to Seattle with his family. His mom and dad ruin the great news with telling him their going with their neighbors, who Peter does not like at all. News for him just keeps on getting worse. His little brother, Fudge, thinks he is going to marry Peter’s arch enemy, Sheila Tubman (who is his neighbor). What you probably didn’t know was that Fudge was only 5.
When Fudge told Pete about the so called “marriage” his reaction was very interesting.

“Shelia Tubman” Fudge said. I hit the floor, pretending to have a fainted death. I did a good job of it cause Fudge started shaking me and shouting.

Peters invites his friend to come but he doesn’t know if he will end up coming because of Shelia. To find out how Peter’s vacation turns out you will have to read the book.

I liked this book because it was very interesting and made me keep on reading. This book was very funny, and I made me very excited at parts. I would recommend this book to people who like a good laugh.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fudge-a-Mania.