Angelina's Reviews > Lost in Time

Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz

F 50x66
Jun 02, 12

I love this series so much that... I can't even explain it. The whole series was breathtaking. I took a break at the 3rd book and started reading Cinder. Cinder was really good, and I thought I already lost taste for Blue Bloods. And did I tell you, I was SO WRONG about that. Melissa is just really good at building up the emotions and storyline. I can't get enough of it. I want the last book, NOW! NOW! NOWWWWWW! I'm dying...

Okay let's talk about how I feel about the characters so far :D

Schuyler, GIRL WHO IS IT THAT YOU WANT?!?!? Okay okay, Jack. Also, I feel like Sky's a bit weak. She needs to be more strong, like Mimi. I hope she changes at the last book.

Jack, I don't know... I guess you're cute and a dark angel and everything. Okay, you are super powerful and no one can defeat you. But there's something about you I don't feel comfortable with. And...I don't know what. -__-

Mimi, Hi I love You. I mean there were SO MANY INSTANCES where i hated you a whole freaking lot. Like, when you went bitch mode on Schuyler, or on any innocent person. But, then ever since Kingsley appeared. I loved you ever since. :)

Kingsley, AHHH. The second best guy in the series. Dude, I love you. Keep keeping Mimi together, you charmer!

Oliver, poor Ollie. You are the sweetest. I would have totally supported you and Schuyler, but you're not strong enough to protect her. Agh...humans.

Allegra, HI I LOVE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH. You're the best girl in the book. I didn't like you at first for being so mean to Charles. But, charles is so pushy. So, it's good you chose Stephen. That cutie. Like, 6"3 is TALL! I'm so glad you found him and he found you...<3 I hope he's still alive. I mean, he bonded with you didn't he? He can't just...DIE, you know?

Okay, that is all. Other characters are cool too but these are my main characters so far. Can't wait for the last book. I'm expecting a beautiful ending!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in Time.