Esther's Reviews > Twilight

Sep 29, 08

bookshelves: 2008
Recommended to Esther by: Crystal Scott
Read in September, 2008, read count: 1

I typically veer away from books that are extremely popular, you know the ones everyone else seems to be reading. I am not sure why I tend to be this way, but this was another one of those books that everyone was talking about.. hype or so I thought. A friend finally convinced me to read it, though I am really not one to read about vampires, the last book I can remember reading that had a vampire in it was Dracula?

Well I started reading this book, at night of course like the crazy person I am... I had gotten a couple of chapters in when I decided to turn off the light. Fear. What the heck? So I picked up another book and read a chapter that tucked me nicely in for bed. The next morning I pressed through to the end of the book and was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 2: by Katrina (new)

Katrina So you read it in two days? This is what I was coming to ask you- how long of a read it was. Apparently its a 12 and up book, so I'm guessing its an easy read :)

I'm adding it to my list...lol.

Esther Umm its pretty fat but a super easy read. I must warn you that Colson did not give it a good review at all... and I dont know if I should be recommending it.. but its just one of those books that everyone is talking about so I felt like I should read it (though I can hear myself saying just because everyone else jumps off the bridge, do you need to?). its a toss up.. let me know what you think