Laurie (Bitten by Romance)'s Reviews > Blood Moon

Blood Moon by Jae Lynne Davies

Jun 25, 12

bookshelves: requests, urban-fantasy
Read from June 17 to 20, 2012

Jae Lynne Davis delivers a hot action pact urban fantasy with a touch of romance. After having a few issues with the first book in this series I went into this book from a different viewpoint. I kept reminding myself this would be an urban fantasy with some hot sex and the author not only delivers that but this time around I really enjoyed the storyline as a matter of fact, I couldn’t quit reading it.

Caution below you'll find a spoiler or two!

Dante and Allyn’s story was awesome. I loved the detail and how the author kept an exciting pace while telling it. Dante is blinded by his love for Gianna, so much so that he would go to great lengths to make her his Goddness. All the while Allyn will stop at nothing to try to show him that Gianna is wrong for him. Will Dante get his Goddness or will he let his loose his true love by his blindness? I really felt romance between this couple and I really liked Allyn. I found myself rooting for her the whole time.

Gianna is pretty much the same person as she was in the first book except for the fact she is now with Mattias and not too happy about it, even though he loves her and is good to her. Everything is going fine until Mattias decides to put Gianna into a position that she finds life threating. Will she stay with him after he threw her to the wolf? Well, you’ll have to read to find out.

At the end you’ll find Gianna getting a huge surprise, it was one I didn’t see coming. The thing is some of you romance readers will be kind of pissed off about it because this one has another huge cliffhanger. *Rubbing hands together* Now pardon me while I go bug an author about leaving me with this huge cliffhanger. *crying* I want Gianna to have her true romance....I need that next book now!! To Be Continued.... LOL…
Dang it Jae is going to kill me, but I'm willing to risk it. I have to add those of you who are a Nicholas fan your in for a huge treat.. There I am done now go buy this book... LOL.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Moon.