Jill Swanson's Reviews > Dead Perfect

Dead Perfect by P.G. Shriver

I am hosting a giveaway for Dead Perfect along with her other book, The Gifted Ones! 6/29/12-7/13/12
My review for both books will be posted as well!

Dead Perfect is such a great romance novel! I have gladly given it four stars!
P.G. has been gifted with such a delightful writing style. She has crafted a well written young adult novel full of heartache, romance and the paranormal! Dead Perfect has such a wonderful balance of all of these things and is definitely one of the most unique stories I have read.
The story is told in such an interesting way, where it switches back and forth from the main characters viewpoints. I really enjoyed this style of writing. It kept things interesting as well as progressing quickly.
I was hooked from the first chapter.
Oh the romance! Mel and Davis are the perfect match and from the moment you find out they both love Rocky Road, you are cheering for them. Their relationship is intense and passionate.
P.G. has done such an amazing job creating her characters. Mel is a lovely young girl who has faced so many demons in her short life. You really connect with her character through out the story and your heart goes out for her.
Davis too has quite the interesting past and more than a few secrets. P.G. does a great job of pacing the story so you keep guessing until the very end.
This book is about so much more than Davis and Mel's need for each other. It is also about redemption, grief and finding your way.
The ending of this book was my favorite part! The twists and turns in the plot are fantastic. I was left with tears in my eyes after the last page.
It is so wonderful when a book can take you to so many different places and allows you to experience a range of emotion. This book definitely did that for me!
If you are a sucker for romance and a great paranormal slice of life story I highly suggest picking up Dead Perfect!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Perfect.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

P.G. Shriver What a great review! Thanks, Jill!