April's Reviews > Dark Side of the Moon

Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oct 14, 08

bookshelves: dark-hunter-series, romance, vampire
Read in October, 2008, read count: 1

I don't like reading series books out of order, but I am SO into this series that I read this book because I already HAD it from the library and was waiting for the others (that I have on my hold list).

There are a couple things from this book that struck me...

1) I liked the female lead Susan a lot. She was TOUGH! And she didn't just get all mushy and fall in love with Ravyn in the first 10 pages because of his HOT vampire bod!

2) I liked conflicted Nick and his role in this book. I haven't read Seize the Night yet or Unleash the Night so I am a little lost and don't know exactly what happened to him, but I like that he is not a happy camper. It makes for a deeper character and you just have to wonder what he is going to do next.

3) I liked Cael and what happens to him in this novel - wow! What is going to happen to HIM next???

4) I liked that it was based in Seattle - a city that I love and am familiar with.

It wasn't my favorite "love story" by any means, because it seemed to be lacking "romance," although it did seem more genuine than some of her love stories.

I enjoyed the continuation of the story of Ash and the rest of the Dark Hunters...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Side of the Moon.