Susan's Reviews > Hide in Plain Sight

Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry

Jun 02, 12

Read in May, 2012

Another book I got free on my Kindle and finished reading is Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry. This book too is a Christian romance set in Amish country.

When Andrea's sister is injured Andrea returns to her early childhood home where her Grandmother and sister are in the process of opening an Inn.

Andrea, a business woman, intends to stay just long enough to see her sister recover, but soon finds herself and her family the victims of a serious of pranks and untimely accidents. Believing her Grandmother, sister and now herself are in danger, Andrea wIth the help of Cal, her Grandmother's tenant, sets out to discover why her and her family are being targeted.

This book reminds me a little of the Phyllis Whitney romantic suspense novels I used to read as a child, only with a Christian element to them as the characters are concerned with praying and letting God lead in their lives.

If you are looking for a Christian romantic suspense novel, I would recommend this face paced page turner, which is a light enjoyable read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide in Plain Sight.