Morgana's Reviews > One Constant

One Constant by Dawn Kimberly Johnson

Jun 06, 12

bookshelves: dreamspinner-press, time-travel, give-me-more-i-need-a-sequel, re-reading-asap
Read on June 05, 2012 — I own a copy

Noooooooo!!! Damn it!! Somebody, please, tell me I got a faulty copy of this book and yours has an epilogue! This story can't end like that! Just CAN'T!!! I need more! Right f*cking NOW!!!!

Seriously, the story was pretty good and I loved it, but really, where's that damn epilogue?! WHERE???!!!

The fact that the whole thing ended on a hopeful note is far from enough for me. I loved these guys and they do deserve their HEA, so where the f*ck is it?! There had better be a sequel and soon!

Normally, I would rate this 4.5 stars. However, taking into account the unsatisfying ending I should cut down one star, which I always do in such cases. And yet, since I do hope that's not the end of Charleston and Barnaby's story and that there will be more, I'm rating this 4 stars.

And if there's no sequel in the foreseeable future? Well, you can do the math. That would be 3.5 stars I'm afraid... but let's stick to 4 (at least for now).
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Constant.

06/06/2012

message 1: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D OMG - TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

Morgana Yeah, I KNOW!!! When I read the last page my reaction was:
'And that's it? The End? You've got to be KIDDING me!!!'
I do hope she will write a sequel. I want HEA for these guys!!

message 3: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D I know, I was dying. It was a really good story up until then and the paintings? *huge sigh* But COME ON!

Morgana Yay! That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know about the sequel, Dawn *hugs*. I'm sooo going to buy it! :)

Morgana I'm sure I will! :) And it's so nice to hear you liked my review :D

BTW, I must confess to feeling relieved when I saw the release date. Only two weeks of waiting (not months, thank God!) :D