Jo-Anne's Reviews > Forbidden

Forbidden by Christina Phillips

Jun 02, 12

Read on June 02, 2012

This is such a great book. A Roman centurion and Celtic princess in the time of Rome's occupation makes for fantastic reading. Their two worlds have collided and instead of hating each other they fall in love. Add an evil Druid hell bent on destroying everything they both love and the magic of the Goddesses and you've got yourself one enchanting read. I'm so in love with Carys and Tiberius Valerius Maximus. They are such a well matched couple. Their chemistry is vibrant, intense and scorches the pages. Carys is independent, stubborn and defiant. She stands up for everything she believes and does whatever is in her power to save her people. Maximus is a powerful centurion who finds Carys fascinating and a little infuriating, especially when she doesn't back down and smiles in the face of his demands. If you're looking for a red-hot, blistering read with magic, clashing civilisations and romance then grab a copy of Forbidden. You will not be able to put it down! Now I want a Roman centurion of my own!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden.

06/02/2012 page 222