Maria's Reviews > Explosive Eighteen

Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich

Jun 04, 12

bookshelves: humorous, mystery
Read from June 01 to 04, 2012, read count: 1

Not exactly what I have grown to expect in the Stephanie Plum Stakes. Even Stephanie tells herself she has crossed a line and is not quite sure she still likes herself. Although we, as readers, may feel the conflict she has trying to choose between Morelli and Ranger (and who can blame her), up until now she has managed to keep from playing them off each other and sleeping with them both at the same time. Stephanie is right. In this book she crossed a line, and I'm not sure whether I still like her. The harum-scarum antics also seemed a bit tame this time around, although I loved the scene with Stephanie and the FBI reviewing the security tapes of the moment when she was attacked by Razzle Dazzle. Priceless! So, I evidently haven't quite given up on Stephanie - or on Ranger and Morelli. And guess what, Stephanie. Any woman who expects that her man's job won't come first and won't intrude in their personal lives is just kidding herself. That's the way it will be, whether she ends up with Morelli or Ranger.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Explosive Eighteen.