Kim Perry's Reviews > Broken

Broken by Megan Hart

Jun 01, 12

Read in June, 2012

If you haven't already tried Megan Hart, I highly recommend reading her books. Adam, Sadie, and Joe are complex, complicated, and absolutely real characters. They are flawed with have problems, which only makes them that much more realistic. She explores how Adam, Sadie, and their marriage changed years after an accident, as well as Sadie's guilt about needing Joe and his stories. I enjoyed meeting the characters through Sadie's perspective, but I would have loved seeing Sadie through Adam and Joe's eyes. The secondary characters (Katie, Elle, Joe's women) all enhanced the storyline by showing the main characters in other relationships. I appreciated the resolution of Sadie and Adam's marriage and Sadie and Joe's relationship. The ending seemed appropriate, although it wasn't what I would have anticipated from the opening pages. The enjoyment of Megan Hart's books is in the journey...I never quite know where I will end up or how I will get there, but that I will learn so much along the way.

Megan Hart, tell me another story. Just like Sadie, I will keep coming back for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken.