Elena (Gone Bookserk)'s Reviews > Seeds of Discovery

Jun 02, 12

liked it
Read from June 01 to 02, 2012

A Gone Bookserk Perspective

It actually exceeded my expectations. What kind of expectations did I have? Well for one, I thought it was just going to be another one of those mainstream written stories, something we all know about. Little did I know I was going to be completely surprised.

The book peaked my interest from the start, right from where Quinn nearly hits the boy in the street. The mystery at this point undeniably sets you right dab in the middle of the book. You become curious to know who the boy is, and why the boy has such a deep effect on Quinn.

Quinn is also one of those especially unique characters. I felt I could see bits and pieces of myself in her, and there was also an admiration about her that grows right out of the pages of the book. You find that Quinn is much more than she first seems.

Overall. I really enjoyed this book. It's fairly short, about 288pgs, and it won't take you more than a day or two to finish it. The style of the writing definitely makes it easy to immerse yourself and read it causally and freely up to the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeds of Discovery.

06/01/2012 page 115