Sara 's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Jul 18, 12

bookshelves: favorites, hot-tattooed-male, intense, ya
Read from June 03 to 04, 2012

Honestly, 5 stars is not even close to enough to rate this book!

As a die hard anti YA reader I was reluctant to try Easy, but on the recommendation of a friend (Thank You Emily!) I went out on a limb and tried it. I was not disappointed. To classify this book as YA, even YA-M to me is cheating the author. The characters are mature, make adult decisions and Ms. Webbers writing is beautifully flawless.

Having finished this in less than 24hrs I highly recommend it to anyone who loves their romance with a lot of emotion; I was constantly blushing at the intensity of the scenes and putting my hand over my heart many times and gasping at the depth of portrayed between the characters in text.

I will not give any spoilers; you need to read this book!

Do not pass this book up, get it now! You will not regret it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

Quotes Sara Liked

Tammara Webber
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart”

Tammara Webber
“Bonus: I now knew what Erin meant by lickable abs.”

Tammara Webber
“Choosing to be with you, isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline...It's easy. Incredibly easy.”

06/03/2012 page 14
6.0% "Okay Emily I concede! I am totally drawn in with just a few pages." 11 comments
06/03/2012 page 139
61.0% 3 comments
06/04/2012 page 139
61.0% "For a YA book I am sure blushing a lot. Good Grief! LOL" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

KrisTris (KC) Great review, Sara! Glad you loved it! Will you give other YA reads a shot?...You must let me know if you find another of this caliber =)

Sara Kris wrote: "Great review, Sara! Glad you loved it! Will you give other YA reads a shot?...You must let me know if you find another of this caliber =)"

Kris, I downloaded the other three by this author to check them out too. If they are written this well I may be a convert and I will wear the t-shirt to prove it! I love our group and finding new books!

KrisTris (KC) Sara E. wrote: "Kris wrote: "Great review, Sara! Glad you loved it! Will you give other YA reads a shot?...You must let me know if you find another of this caliber =)"

Kris, I downloaded the other three by this a..."

Oooh, Between the Lines series! They look good, too, and have great reviews! I'm so happy you may have found love for a new genre! I'll sport the tee with ya! ;)

Sara We will look great! I love that we can download samples to see how the book is. I am willing to put aside my previous judgment and branch out. Reading Easy today made my first of many 10 hr days of work bearable.

♥Rachel♥ Lovely review Sara! I also read this in one day, couldn't put it down. I think this is so far my favorite book of the year. :)

Sara ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "Lovely review Sara! I also read this in one day, couldn't put it down. I think this is so far my favorite book of the year. :)"

It is SO up there for me Rachel! I still go back and read my favorite parts...she is a great author. Have you read her other books?

♥Rachel♥ No, but I bought Between the Lines right after I read this and I mean to read it soon. It's an adult series with 3 books. I hope it's good. :)

Sara ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "No, but I bought Between the Lines right after I read this and I mean to read it soon. It's an adult series with 3 books. I hope it's good. :)"

Me too! I got them right after finishing Easy! Oh and the cover is to die for! Whomever did it nailed L&J in my opinion. I now have the cover as my Nook wallpaper.

♥Rachel♥ I love the cover too, so intense. :)