Lis (The reader lines)'s Reviews > Crimson Groves

Apr 06, 2014

liked it
bookshelves: powerful
Read from July 17 to 24, 2012

When I start reading Crimson groves, I was so excited to read about vampires again. It’s been a while since I read The immortal rules (the last vam-book I read). And I missed them!
The first thought I had while reading it was: “On man! I love those names”

And I really do! Abigail Tate is such a good name, a little too sweet, but great. And that’s the thing. I loved Abigail, she was so smart and strong. I enjoyed reading her POV’s coz she’s funny, she is “crude” strong and smart.

The plot is cool, and I have to say it was unexpected, first I thought Abby was about to fall for Bronx and then……
Okay, don’t want to spoil that!
This story was unique, I liked Abigail’s role in the plans of the most powerful vampires.
And then, it was Tyler… this Tyler drove me crazy!!!!!!!!! I swear it!
He was so good, so sweet, so perfect, but then….. Arg!
I know I’m not being coherent, I cannot be! I feel so confused, because I think the story is amazing. Ashley’s writing style is great. The plot, the story-line is really good…
BUT TAYLER!!!!!!

I think it is supposed to be this way, that there is a reason for what happened. And I’m so glad coz this book made feel. And my ratings are about what books make me feel.
So, I felt excited, and angry!
I also have to say, it went to my “powerful” category, the ending was… that, powerful.

This book made me remember why I love vampires so much.
I loved it!
But I gave it 4 roses, BECAUSE of Tyler! I blame you, Tyler!
Oh, yeah. I forgot about Stone… BIT ME PLEASE! :)
Now, YOU! -Person who is reading this kind of review- have to try this book!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crimson Groves.