Carrie 's Reviews > Mine Till Midnight

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

** spoiler alert ** This was a first time read for this author for me, an no way will it be a last. This book was fantastic, although frustrating at times. I wanted to yell at Amelia and tell her to just say yes gosh darn it. I did adore her though, her character was great.

Christopher is a bastard who every time he appeared I hoped he would fall in a well.

I really liked Cam, he was very mysterious. And I can't wait to find out more about him and what the connection is between him and Merripen.

I know nothing of the next book but I do hope it continues where this one leaves off with Amelia and Cam.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine Till Midnight.

Quotes Carrie Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“Rohan's fingertips drifted with stunning delicacy over her throat, behind her ear, pushing into the satiny warmth of her hair. "You are an interesting woman Amelia."

Gooseflesh rose wherever his breath touched. "I can't f-fathom why you would think so."

His playful mouth traced the wing of her brow. "I find you thoroughly, deeply interesting. I want to open you like a book and read every page." A smile curved the corners of his lips as he added huskily, "Footnotes included.”
Lisa Kleypas, Mine Till Midnight

06/09/2012 page 80
22.0% "I think I'm going to love this book."
06/10/2012 page 191
53.0% "Nooo shoo, be gone. Go away you."
06/10/2012 page 285
79.0% "Gosh I wish he would fall in a well or something. Go away."