melissa1lbr's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

Jul 25, 12

bookshelves: young-adult
Read in May, 2012

Things I Liked:
My opinion of this series has certainly changed over the course of the books. For the better. It's evolved, for me, from fluff to substance, I think. I'm always swept away in the exciting spy-packed stories from this series, but this one was particularly interesting. It's darker and more sinister than previous books. But, it also still has the humor and fun of the others too. I loved watching Cammie try to unravel her summer and also unravel who she is and what she wants. It had plenty of surprises, fun twists, and action scenes. Plus, what person doesn't secretly want to be a spy and go on missions to fabulous foreign lands?

Things I Didn't Like:
I have to admit that even more than usually in this series, I had to suspend my belief. Most of this came at the end, but still. And I did see some of the twists coming, but not everything. I kinda wish we had gotten a little more of the story progressing than we did, but I'll be interested to see what happens in the next book.
Full review at One Librarian's Book Reviews.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.