Grace R's Reviews > School of Fear

School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari

Jun 05, 12

Madeline is petrified of all bugs, especially spiders, Theodore Bartholomew is deathly afraid of dying and death it’s self, Lulu They have to face their fears when trying to get read of them ad met some pretty weird people on the way.

I feel that the author of this book, Gitty Daneshvari is trying to tell the readers of School of Fear is that if you can face your fear you can over come it but it’s easier if you have a friends help.

Even though this book didn’t win any awards, it’s still a really great book and I really enjoyed it. Like I said this book really keeps you reading. And I would recommend it to 4th and 5th grade girls.v “Thoughts of mischief frolicked through nineteen of the twenty girls minds.” This quote from the book School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari shows how good a writer Gitty Daneshvari is and how the book sucks you in and you can’t stop reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read School of Fear.