Stacey B.'s Reviews > A Healing Heart

Sep 15, 2012

bookshelves: i-own, sent-for-review, read-2012, reviewed
Read from August 01 to 24, 2012 , read count: 1

3.5/5

OVERALL IMPRESSION: This story is told mostly from Bailey (the main character) point of view with snippets from Collin (the love interest) and Savannah (an antagonist). To me this is a "feel good book" but it also deals with some major hardships. I feel myself struggling through the story just as Bailey does. This was a wonderful book to read and I enjoyed every minute of it.

CHARACTERS: Bailey is such a great character. She has had to overcome so much in the short life that she has lived so far and it has made her so much stronger. I really like Collin as the love interest. He seems like an all around great guy, he can just be a little bit dense sometimes and I feel like he needs a good smack on the head (not that I condone violence) at a couple of points in the story. I adore Riley (the little boy Bailey babysits for) and Lacey (Collins little sister).

COVER: I like it. The scenery ties nicely into an important location in the book and the necklace is also significant to the story line.

*I was provided a copy of this book by Melissa Hanson for review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Healing Heart.