Cass's Reviews > Taken at Dusk

Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken at Dusk.

Quotes Cass Liked

C.C. Hunter
“Wow," Miranda said, "You'd better be careful Della. In the last few days, I think you've used up your vampire quota of apologies for the next ten years."

"Kiss my apologetic ass!" Della snapped.”

C.C. Hunter
“I don’t know what to tell you, Perry. Life’s hard. Love’s harder”

C.C. Hunter
“Taking a deep breath that smelled of rain, she was poised to move when a hand clasped her elbow. Memories of another hand grabbing her sent panic shooting through her veins.
She swung around.
"Whoa. You okay?" Lucas lightened his clasp around her arm.
Kylie caught her breath and stared up at the werewolf's blue eyes. "Yeah. You just...surprised me. You need to whistle when you come up on me.”

C.C. Hunter
“When he didn't answer, she didn't know if it was because he couldn't or if he was back to not talking to her. Back to pushing her out of his life.
Men!
Why was it that boys said girls were so hard to understand, when she hadn't known a single guy who hadn't confused her to the point of screaming?”

C.C. Hunter
“Okay... My name is Ellie Mason and I have a feeling you don't like me."
Kylie stopped and swerved around... "Okay, let's get something out in the open. I know you had sex with Derek."
"Damn!" Perry said, and grinned. "This is gonna be better than I thought.”

C.C. Hunter
“Go out with me tomorow night," Perry went on. "Let me prove to you that I'm the guy you want."
"I...I guess I coul go out tomorrow night," Miranda sounded shocked and a little swept off her feet.
Then, from the corner of her eyes. Kylie saw something move at the office window. When she looked back, she spotted Burnett and Holiday standing there high-fiving each other. No doubt Burnett was listening to the coversation and sharing the details with Holiday.
Perry nodded, stepped closer, and then pressed a quick kiss on Miranda's cheek. It had to be the most romantic thing Kylie had ever seen.
..."What?" Miranda asked. "You're happy my date [with Todd] wasn't exciting?"
"No," Kylie said. "Let's just say we're more excited about tomorrow night's date."
A bright smile lit up Miranda's face. "Me too. Can you believ Perry did that? I mean, he was so..."
"Romantic," Kylie said.
"Hot," Della added.
"Sweet," Miranda whispered. "I couldn't stop thinkibng about him all night."
And that was the best news Kylie had gotten all day.”

C.C. Hunter
“She couldn’t help wondering if that was how one made the decision to forgive or not. If letting go hurt more than accepting someone’s mistakes.”

C.C. Hunter
“You will be what you are, and whatever it is, you will be fine. Everyone has to accept that and love you for who you are; it doesn’t really matter where your heritage comes from”

C.C. Hunter
“Why was it that boys said girls were so hard to understand when she hadn't known a single guy who hadn't confused her to the point of screaming?”

C.C. Hunter
“I’d kill for you, Kylie Galen. But more than that, I’d die for you.”

She felt a tear roll down her cheek. “You’d better not die on me, Lucas Parker.”
C.C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk

Phynix Bryne I think your completely right!!