Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Redheads are Soulless

Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White

Jun 21, 12

Read from May 31 to June 21, 2012

I’d like to start off by telling you how much I enjoyed reading this! What a great read and wow Jason & Robbie cannot get any hotter!! Soo now that we know they are (I have to say this again) Super-hot! I’ll start the review.

Sofia Black, has had a very hard life. Since her father's death 7 years ago, she has had to take care of her mother who after her father died went downhill fast. Her mother is a drug addicted; alcoholic who can’t take care of herself let alone Sofia, having to grow up at the age of 10 is really hard.

Then Jason shows up, the new kid in school who turns out to be in one of her classes. After always being ignored by her classmates and made fun of, she does not know what to do when Jason wants to be her friend and is nice to her. After a lot and I mean a lot of convincing on his part, she finally embraced the friendship. Sofia soon finds she likes Jason a lot and has started to fall for him.

Then in comes Robbie otherwise known as the evil twin. With Jason attempting to convince her that Robbie is evil and not human, he also tells her he’s the one who killed her father 7 years ago. But to Sofia something seems a little off about the story.. This is where the twist in the story comes in.. Sorry guys I’m not telling my lips are sealed.. You will have to read to find out! And it’s BIG! My jaw hit the floor and I believe I said a few choice words.

I loved this book! And I’m so excited for the 2nd one I cannot wait to see what happens next for Sofia. Redheads are Soulless will defiantly keep you on your toes and will not disappoint!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redheads are Soulless.