Anna's Reviews > A Werewolf's Soldier

A Werewolf's Soldier by Kayley Scott

Jul 15, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: m-m, military, paranormal-urban-fantasy, did-not-finish, 1-star

DNF - 23%. I'm disappointed, I was expecting this book to be so good... but it just wasn't for me, I guess.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Werewolf's Soldier.

06/30/2012
07/01/2012
19.0% "Oh, c'mon! They've only talked for the first time 5 minutes ago but they're already having sex and saying things like "You're mine", "I need you". Seriously?!"

Mandy*reads obsessively* So...Anna, Vio and I were wondering when you were going to read this one...? *we need a guinea pig* ;)

message 2: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna LOL I think imma let someone else read it first ;)

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn LOL, did you add this today b/c of me??? I'm so reading this the moment it comes out. Its either going to be epic awesome or epic bad. Either way, I'm so in.

message 4: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna idk i kept seeing it on my homepage and that smexy made me curious and the blurb sounds reaaaally awesome. and isn't it out already? i thought it said it comes out on may 30th

i have a military guys fetish thing going on okkk LOL

Mandy*reads obsessively* It's out at ARe! * hint hint* :)

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Its out. I just bought it. *rubs hands with laughter* OMG, I"m so about to settle in. PS. this now means I"m reading 4 books, and beta'ing 2 others. Gahhh, why do I do this to myself?!

message 7: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna You're a really good multitasker ;D

Mandy*reads obsessively* Oh great Jenn! I'll be interested to see what you think! :)

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn haha, yeah I"m going to try and get Nik to read this with me. :)

Shannon Jenn, Nik and I are both reading this right now. I just started, but so far no crazy references to man parts/girl parts ie. ass-lips!!

message 11: by Nik (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nik or fluttering holes or gasping, gaping anything :P

message 12: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna lmfao!! great!

Shannon Nothing gasping or gaping but ....."He twisted his wrist as he moved, making a half sprial motion as he plundered his lovers' little flower" Flower?? Really??

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna Wtffff ?? Lol!
Is it good though so far?

message 15: by Joy (new)

Joy Shannon wrote: "Nothing gasping or gaping but ....."He twisted his wrist as he moved, making a half sprial motion as he plundered his lovers' little flower" Flower?? Really??"

That sounds vaguely French, like calling your kid a little cabbage.

Shannon Finished! I'm going to say 3 star because I did manage to read it all without changing to a different book. In the end, I didn't really give a shit about either MC.