Reeses's Reviews > The Gray Wolf Throne

The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

Jun 19, 12

bookshelves: own
Read from June 11 to 12, 2012 — I own a copy

The Gray Wolf Throne was a lot different than the other two books in this series. For starters Raisa was mole of the staring character which considering this book focused more on her getting to the throne was understandable. Usually Cinda Williams Chima has about the same amount of back and forth between Han and Raisa, Raisa's point of view overtook most of the chapters. There seemed to be a lot less conflict also in this story as well. Since the book was more centered around court life, there wasn't as much action going on even though there was still some. The romance is little and far between in this story which made sense for the story line but there was still some. I was sad that many of the prominent characters in both The Demon King and The Exiled Queen were put more to the side, such as Amon, Dancer, and the Gray Wolves members. There was an introduction to many new characters, as well as characters that in other books were mentioned merely in passing or only a few times. Overall I can still say that the Seven Realms series still has me captivated with every page.

Favorite Quote:
""That you have control of this princess now? I am not game piece or a strategic castle you are try to breach."
That's where you're wrong, Han thought. Nightwalker thinks every girlie is a castle to be breached. Best to keep your draw-bridge up."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gray Wolf Throne.