Flora Bateman's Reviews > An Uncommon Whore

An Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBride

Jun 05, 12

bookshelves: erotica, sci-fi, m-m, romance
Read from May 31 to June 05, 2012

In a word: Awesome! This is the story of Pasha who is a slave with no memory of who he was before. He has been sold into the servitude of a humanoid who uses him to support his gambling addiction. In the begining he sees a man in the bar that his heart recognizes even if his mind doesn't.

The story is told wonderfully from the perspective of Pasha. We see thru his eyes as he finds his life long friend and love and comes to know who he truly is and why his is an uncommon whore. I love the flow of this book as the story slowly unfolds as Pasha's memories return. He comes to remember who he is and what happened to him. He then has to learn the fate of his people and what has happened to those his loves. The sex is definitely hot and only serves to add to the story instead of the story only being about the sex. The story is more about love, relationships, and overcoming hardships.

I would recommend this to anyone that loves sci/fi erotica with a bit of spice and definitely only for those over 18. Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Uncommon Whore.

Quotes Flora Liked

Belinda McBride
“.....no man should be without those moments of reality, those experiences that tell him that he is only a mortal and not a god”
Belinda McBride, An Uncommon Whore

Belinda McBride
“Love isn't about forcing submission,Grif. Its about...doing for the one you love. It's about their happiness over our own.”
Belinda McBride, An Uncommon Whore
tags: love

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (new) - added it

Monica La Porta It sounds like something I'd like to read.I'll add it to my pile :)