Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > A Demon and His Witch

A Demon and His Witch by Eve Langlais

Jun 01, 12

bookshelves: 2012, ebook, request, paranormal-romance
Read from May 31 to June 01, 2012

I now have a new favorite Eve book. Remy is hilarious. The majority of the things that come out of his mouth should offend. Remy somehow makes crude sexual innuendos at the most inappropriate moments consistently. He does this in a manner that it’s funny and he never presents himself as obnoxious. Ysabel has a snarky retort for everything he says. The banter they toss back and forth had me laughing throughout the entire book. A Demon and His Witch needs to be added to your must read list, immediately.

Ysabel has some much expected trust issues. After her last lover stood by and watched her while she burned at the stake she knows all men are scum. Remy knows he has mad skills in the bedroom. He wants the share these skills with all who will welcome him. Ysabel just thinks he is a demon-whore and she just wants to get the job he is assisting her with done as quickly as possible. The problem is the barbs they are tossing each other are just fueling the attraction. I also have to point out that when these two finally give in, oh my hot, hot, hot.

I also enjoyed Lucifer. I love how Eve wrote him. I also found out he is the same Lucifer from her Princess of Hell series. I may have to run off and read those now. He dresses in a business suit, stresses over his golf scores, and meddles in the personal lives of his minions. He also has a respectful fear of his personal assistant.

Favorite quote: Ysabel and Remmy
Ysabel “You’re impossible.”
Remy “No, totally possible, and unforgettable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon and His Witch.