Jeffanem's Reviews > The Evolution of Mara Dyer

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Oct 26, 2012

I loved The Unbecoming, and I love The Evolution just as much - if not more! This is one of those books that you can't put down. You know the kind - one of those that you say to yourself at 12:30AM "Just one more chapter, and then I'm going to bed." And then at 1:30, you're still telling yourself that you're just going to read one more chapter. And at 2:30? You just give up and stay up so you can finish your book.

And at 3:00AM? You're completely unable to sleep, because the cliffhanger at the end of The Evolution is so amazing you can't wait to see what happens next. In the words of my beloved Wash from Firefly: "There's all sort of twists and cul-de-sacs. It's wild." It really can't be said better than that.

If you loved The Unbecoming, you're going to love The Evolution. If you love Noah (and let's be honest, who doesn't?), you're going to love The Evolution. If you love the banter and snark between Mara and her family and friends? You guessed it - you're going to love The Evolution. It's amazing!
23 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

Cristina The wait is killing me!!

Hatleyozz the same thing happened to me! I ended up reading the book in one night! :3 And then had to stay up rereading the last page 18 times to get a grip on that cliffhanger!