Jenna's Reviews > Silver Knight

Silver Knight by Caron Rider

May 31, 2012

Read on May 31, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Synopsis: When seventeen-year-old Diana recognizes an elderly priest in a video on YouTube, she realizes that reincarnation is real and that she’s been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she relives her past learning that it’s kill or be killed. Now a bishop at the Vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. She is needed to help defeat evil within the catacombs of Rome. But when she arrives in Rome, she meets Alexander – the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him…betrayed him...been killed by him. Will she give him another chance or this time will she strike first?

Review: When I read the little summary in the beginning, I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical. I like Young Adult books yet I am very picky about them. I believe in reincarnation but I have not liked any books about the topic. Yet, Silver Knight changed my mind. I immediately liked Diana since she loves to read. I never imagined the book to be about demon slayers being reincarnated every cycle. This book is very original.

The relationship between Diana and Alex is very perplexing. I mean, he kills her in every life but still loves her. That is a very dangerous relationship.

Overall, I liked the book. I would buy this book and the sequel since I like physical books better than e-readers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Knight.