Patience's Reviews > Some Girls Are

Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers

F 50x66
May 31, 12

Read in May, 2012

"Some Girls Are" by Courtney Summers: There are a group of girls that struggle to be in thier group of the "fearsome five". They are some of the most popular girls in the school. One night when they go to a party regina is in charge of bring the sober cab for her friends and caring for them. Well something goes wrong and regina than is harrassed her whole school year. Rumors go around and they are far from being true. what everyone thinks happened at this party really didnt happen. when she is alonr and has no friends anymore she becomes friends with a guy named micheal who she used to bully. It is difficult for her to get him to be friends with her because of their past but as time goes by and they begin to hang out more regina realizes he could be more than a friend. but it all depends on the other girls that used to be her good friends. if they dont ruin what her and micheal have.
"Some Girls Are" is a great book and I enjoyed it a lot! Courtney did a great job with how she worded everything and how the events happend. I could realate to my life and i think others could realte somehow to this book in life. It kept me on the edge and wondering what is going to happen next. I was always wanting to read it and see how regina is going to deal with what is going on.It was deppressing at times when these girls are being so mean to regina, but also at times it helped me think in my life that i have had hard times and so do others. It is a good book for a girl to read in high school because it will show what can happen and how careful you have to be at times with other girls and their boyfriends.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Girls Are.