Faye's Reviews > Untamed

Untamed by P.C. Cast

Jul 25, 09

Read in July, 2009

So as i said before this is my favorite one out of the House of Night series, though it could change later as the series continues.So Untamed picks up after Chosen, of course. Zoey finds herself kind of like out of a pile of ashes. Everything in her life has just been burned to the ground. She doesn't have ANY boyfriends and is abandoned by friends. Everything is basically going to a pile of crap.So the book really doesn't start off well for Zoey.

So if i could put together all the books Untamed would definitely be the climax . Hunted is the Next book which I'm really excited about.Anyways, Life for Zoey is still complicating, she has to like solved a "mystery" in this book. And for once Zoey isn't so annoying in this book.Surprise!!Maybe I'm just getting use to her or she's just...not...that annoy?IDK. This one was probably the most well written of the 3 of them.Everything was paced really well. In the other books i felt the storyline was kind of um...crowded. The flow of the book was good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untamed.