Lidia's Reviews > Concisus

Concisus by Tracy Rozzlynn

May 31, 12

Read in May, 2012

Just finished book 2. Book 1 ended well and so I was eager to see the resolutions in book 2. (in fact I bought and started it immediately) It was satisfying although some resolutions seemed a bit too easy. (Although, to be honest, I prefer less drama and more "yay things are going right for a change!" lol) I appreciated every time that Brett gets into trouble for some initiative because let's face it, no matter how well intentioned we are, we don't get off without punishment when rules are broken. Besides if doing what one believed was right is justification for rule breaking it would result is disaster. I appreciate that Brett and Ryan are both strong characters who can hold their own and not a story of a Brett/Brody nature, where the girl is the brains and the boy is only good for hotness and brawn. I have to agree with one of the other reviews for book 1 where it states that it was a refreshing tale of teens being forced to grow up. It makes sense when you think of what they have to endure and the (view spoiler) so the unexpected maturity is not completely unjustifiable. Besides there's still plenty of occasional "highschool"-esque drama to remind us they're still teens. (view spoiler) Well done. There's (view spoiler) but I wonder if there will be a book 3, because there's still more story to be told. I sure hope so!

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Concisus.