Jennifer's Reviews > My Tattered Bonds

My Tattered Bonds by Courtney Cole

F 50x66
May 30, 2012

Read in May, 2012

The fourth and final book in The Bloodstone Saga, My Tattered Bonds does not disappoint. Although the imagery was not as fluid as in the past three books, it does not detract from the wonderful story. What would you do for those you love? How far does a mothers love really go? Would you be able to find it in your heart to forgive those who have seemingly betrayed you? Would you risk your life yet again for those who have? Although we may never have to question these things, Harmonia does, time and time again, but this time from the depths of Hell.

Although I enjoyed the entire book, nay, the entire series, I must say my favorite aspect was the ending. It was perfection. There were no unanswered questions, no feelings of remorse, no sadness, just an overwhelming sense that it was the way it should be. Don't get me wrong, I hated to see it end, but there could not have been a better ending to Harmonia's tale...all for love. Thank you for the experience, Ms. Cole. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Tattered Bonds.