Louise Seraphim Reviews's Reviews > Sweet Evil

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Aug 18, 14

bookshelves: favourites, read-2013, reviewed
Read from September 12 to 14, 2013

Another great extra chapter and a much needed insight into Kaidens thoughts and feelings. It helps to know under the hard shell how he feels and I love hearing his hard and naughty thoughts.

Merged review:

Great extra chapter! I had to read this as soon as I finished the main book, and loved this! Hearing how they met from Kaiden's pov was great, nothing held back. Made a huge difference but a good one. :)

Merged review:

100% Loved this book! Every now and then I come across a book that catches my eye but it still takes me a while to get around to reading it, but when I do......amazing!! I'm sat for ages wondering why it took me so long and wish I had read it sooner.
This book is a perfect example of that, it sat on my to be read pile for ages and then another few months on my nook. I have no idea why as I love angel stories and the cover is delectable!
Finally I decided I needed an angel fix and jumped on this one. I'm so glad I did, I couldn't put it down.
Yes, another angel theme but one of the best I personally think. All the detail and background info that went into this version of an Angel story is incredible. I loved the Dukes and all the sins, finding out what their speciality sins were was part of the enjoyment for me.
This take on Nephilim was brilliant, totally different from the norm. The 'work' they have to do to stay in favour with the Dukes is cruel yet exciting, how each of them handle it is interesting too.
The main character Anna, is really easy to follow. She's lovable but ballsy. A great mix up of personality traits I think.
Kaiden is yum and a perfect bad boy to beat all book bad boys!! I won't say anything else about the two of them I don't think I could even cover a shred of their complex relationship.
All the supporting characters were all amazing and made the story even more enjoyable.
An ending to make me crave the next book like mad!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Evil.